The Verza needle guide's innovative design reduces blind zone and unguided needle length while providing high stability for improved accuracy. Verza offers maximum versatility with a five-angle approach for improved anatomical access while also featuring an expanded gauge range - accommodating 14 different sizes of interventional instruments. The Verza Guidance System directs instruments according to on-screen ultrasound system guidelines. Setting a new standard for ease-of-use, Verza features easy-to-read gauge sizes, angle indicator and repeatable bolt action quick-release for secure instrument detachment. Verza is sold in a convenient sterile procedure kit with telescopically-folded CIV-Flex cover, gel packet and colored elastic bands. Verza accepts a full range of interventional devices including: 12F, 10F, 9F, 8F, 7F, 14G, 15G, 16G, 17G, 18G, 20G, 21G, 22G and 25G. The Verza guidance system is intended for use with pediatric and adult patients. The Verza guidance system for this transducer utilizes a two-part system consisting of a custom reusable bracket and disposable guide.
The Verza bracket offers users an improved approach to bracket design including:
- Simplified multi-angle design free of lock pins and removable parts
- Secure user-friendly closure door for ease of application and removal
- Sleek design for ease in cleaning surfaces and locating features
- Unique color coding for ease of identification during set-up and dismantle
- Low profile fit allowing pre-scanning to be completed with the bracket in position and ready for interventions