For hospitals challenged to do more with less, Alphenix Core is the right shared lab solution. The system satisfies today’s interventional cardiology demands with the ability to upgrade some capabilities in the future for a wider range of procedures.
A Value Driven Solution
- Ideal for routine cardiovascular procedures, enhancing overflow capacity
- Compact single plane design at an affordable investment of financial and logistical resources
Configured to Meet Your Clinical Needs
Enabling access no other system can equal, the floor-mounted Infinix-i Core offset C-arm provides the ideal configuration for the broadest range of uses.
- Greater coverage to the pelvis without having to pivot the gantry
- High-speed rotational capability enables single injection coronary rotations
Access and Coverage
Canon medical systems’ WorkRite ergonomic enhancements provide flexibility for positioning patients and system components to enhance work flow while reducing the risk of strain and injury to clinicians.
- An adjustable table height and weight capacity improves access and convenience while accommodating larger patient
- Optimized monitor boom placement that allows unobstructed line-of-sight monitor viewing for clinician comfort
- Can be configured with an 8" x 8" or 12" x 12" detector
- Steep angulations for optimized vessel profiling during interventional procedures
The Next Dimension in Visualization
Coupled with high-speed C-arm acquisition, high-resolution detector and high-powered workstation, advanced and exclusive applications display more details more clearly to improve accuracy and patient outcome